Monday, March 3, 2008

Petra, Germany

26.2.08 – 3.3.08

Hello everyone!

I'm in Germany with Petra right now and everything's pretty cool here, hehe.

I travelled to the UK with Melman and she gave me to Petra at Mika's gig in London on the 26th! Oh, that was so great! The gig was SUPERB!!! I didn't meet Mika but I met lots and lots of other lovely MFCers like Sariflor, TheBlackQueen, Haeschen02, Queenie, Meg, KamIva and lots of others! The show was gorgeous and I sang along the whole time!

On Friday I went to the city with Petra to meet Haeschen02 & Shady at the hostel. We went to the Natural History Museum where I met lots of other elephants!

The next day Petra and I went to the hostel again. There we met Heaschen02, Kata and Shady again. Shady had a lovely pink bag and Petra took some photos of me on it, hehe.
On Saturday we went back home to Germany. We travelled to St Pancras by tube and as we still had some hours to go, we went to Bloomsbury and visited the house where Virginia Woolf had lived! We took the Eurostar at 2:30PM – I even had my own seat! Going by train is very comfortable – Petra says it's much better than flying :) We went to Bruxelles and then took the ICE to Aachen and then a smaller train to Petra's home.

Yesterday and today we went to uni – Petra is very sorry because she thinks my time with her wouldn't be so exciting :( but she is wrong! I LOVED going to uni! I have been to the library and there I checked out where I'm going in the next months! TOOOT!!! Then in the afternoon we had a photo session with Petra's dog Lucy in the garden and with lots of other things in Petra's room.

But now I have to be wrapped in my parcel to be sent off to Sienna!!! Sverige, here I come!

Alles alles Liebe & Gute! Viele Grüße,
Humphy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home