Saturday, January 26, 2008

BexxY, England

11.1.2008 - 26.1.2008

Hellooo everyone, I had a relaxing time at BexxY's house its soo Green and peaceful out here and I'm dreading getting packing into that box again!!

For the first few days I sat around watching tv and playing on some computer games because the journey from Yorkshire to Shropshire was such a tiring one.

We went to see Dr Who and his Tardis I think I may become a fan :D
Then BexxY taught me how to play some Mika tunes on the Guitar (I think I'm better than her) hehe.

I'm also getting used to cats now, Ozzy is soo cool and laid back but that Jay nearly attacked me o_0
I was going to spend some time with her dog aswell, but she feared he may bite off one of my ears :-)

Anyway, I had a great time and now im off for my next adventure with ThatRadFreak - woohoo!

Off I GooooOOoooo!

Luv,
Humprey

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home