Sunday, February 10, 2008

Becky, England

10/02/08

The time at Becky’s house has flown by, yet the days were so fun! I got here, a little soggy and cold because the postman left me in the rain; I assumed it was an omen and the weather would be horrible for the rest of my time here; how wrong I was!

The first few days were wet outside so Becky told me we couldn’t go for pictures, as she didn’t want me to get dirty. So she planned a party for me with a few other elephants! That was fun; but I don’t remember much =P

The weekend came and the sun came out, so Becky, her sister and I headed off to explore. First, we went over the field and I climbed a tree. I was wary at first, but once I was up there I didn’t want to come down!

Then we headed to a place known as ‘The Frying Pan’ because of how big it was. It was like someone had made a grave for a giant! We took a few pictures there then we headed to a duck pond. The ducks were really loud, but I got to sit by the pond. I was afraid I’d fall in, but I was fine.

I can’t wait to head off abroad; Melman92, here I come!

All our love,
Humprey and Becky
xxx

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home