Friday, February 1, 2008

ThatRadFreak, England

Hey everyone!

Humphrey here!

I was having SUCH a fantastic time at ThatRadFreak’s ‘crib’- I know, she likes to think she’s rather gangster, was getting on my nerves a bit! - I forgot to write about it!

Well when I arrived, no one was home! =[ So the postman shipped me back to the post office, and then when Carmel got back from a hard, distressing day at school she ran to town and got me! She was running round clapping and just generally being a bit of a ditz, if I could, I would have filmed it I swear!

She decided to take me to school one day, how ‘fun’ I don’t know how it was meant to be fun, I mean- honestly!

In her maths lesson though, I fell in love <3 A girl called Sharra. My first kiss! I think Carmel got a picture of it, but hey- I aint complaining!
I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to see Sharra again though =[

Carmel also took me to this like, club thing, I don’t know, a court thing or something, at the end, they took a picture of me ‘with the gang’ I don’t really know half of them, but lets see if I can remember their names…
Nope.
I can’t. Oh well, they weren’t that cool =]

I really did love it at Carmel’s, maybe I can go back to Carmel’s and see the lurve of my life again.

Anyway, I really must dash, I have places to go!

I love you all, my MFC darlings!

Humphrey
xxxx

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home