Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Melman92, France

18.02.08 – 26.02.08

Bonjour! =D

So this is it ! I’m now in France, in the town of l’amour, aka: Paris! I took a bit more time than usual to arrive since it was the first time I had left the country!

Despite the bad weather and the grumpy people, Paris is a magical town, especially by night! I did a little bit of sightseeing, went to the Champs Elysées where I ate the yummiest macarons (from Ladurée) ever! But people were giving me strange looks while I was walking in the streets. I’m wondering why. Probably because I’m so cute.

What’s more, I passed by the most luxurious hotel of the capital, the 4 seasons hotel Georges V! I wished I could have stayed there but Elise said it’d be a tad difficult.

On the way back, I saw one of the weirdest building with a curved and blurry front and I even saw a gorgeous sight of the Eiffel tower among other things on of the numerous bridge. It was just breath-taking !

Furthermore, I learned French thanks to Elise and the TV, not forgetting the very polite car drivers of course.

I’m preparing to go to London now! It’s quite exciting! I’m really looking forward to meeting Petra and going to the gig in Brixton! It’ll be so much fun!

Ever yours,
Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot.

P.S: I’ve also tasted the famous raclette dish! I never thought I could like french cheese.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home