Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pinkunicorn123, England

27.12.08 - 08.01.08

Well, today is the day, after weeks of planning, our little Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot – aka Humphrey for short, is within moments of being put tenderly into a jiffy bag and being sent on to the first MFCer.

Is he excited? I sure hope he is. Am I excited? A little yes, I really hope this works as it has grown into something more than just one of my little projects.

He has gone from an idea to an MFC legend and within his own rights too. He has custom clothing, his own USB stick and the chance to travel the world – Who wouldn’t be excited!

So remember folks, please read all of the sections of the USB carefully, including the rules, and I hope you have fun :)

X

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Humphy said...

Tee-hee, I'm testing that my blog-comments work! :doh:

June 18, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home